how to truncate text in php

PHP Truncate Text [Archive] - Dreamweaver.
Truncate is a handy function which can truncate a long text into specific length string and adds elipsis (. ) after it. This is an example of how the function “ truncate($ text,47.
Php Truncate Dynamic Text |.
Does anybody have the exact name of the function Drupal uses to turn the following string: "Hello, how are you. Some more text." into "Hello, how..."
Truncate Text In PHP the Easy Way | web.
Quick PHP Code Tips and Examples PHP Programming Tips, Tutorials and Source Code Examples for newbie
TruncateText. php - blogzf - Blog en Zend.
It could be possible to use this jQuery plugin if you need the more link: Bodacity. This will allow you to have a "Read More" link if you so need it.
PHP :: How Do I Truncate Text? + How Do I.
You may have seen the short summary of the articles in several blogspot and wordpress blogs. What if you want it in your own CMS website? Well, you can apply
Truncate long text with PHP (excerpt.
I have text with minimal tags like 'a','b','i' etc inside it. Now i want to truncate the text to 100 chars and still want to maintian the formatting.
PHP - Howto truncate text in a div..
Welcome to The Daily Reviewer. The Daily Reviewer selects only the world's top blogs (and RSS feeds). We sift through thousands of blogs daily to present you the world's best writers.
Truncate text preserving keywords. PHP.
a tutorial describing how to truncate text easily with 1 line of PHP, you can truncate text to any size
Learn How to Truncate Text in PHP
This function truncates text preserving the keyords specified, usefull for search results that should highlight found words.
PHP :: Truncate Text At Specific.
<? php function truncate ($ text, $numb, $etc = "...") {$ text = html_entity_decode ($ text, ENT_QUOTES); if (strlen ($ text) > $numb) {$ text = substr ($ text, 0, $numb);
How To Truncate Text Using PHP
Code Snippets PHP Source Code Truncate text (such as blog post) This is a snippet for truncating text (such as with a blog post) and add trailing ellipses.
PHP Truncate Text - Macromedia Exchange.
Used to cleanly truncate text..
Truncate long text with PHP (excerpt.
How To Truncate Text Using PHP
What is the best manner to truncate text.
[Archive] PHP Truncate Text General. Can anyone tell me how truncate PHP dynamic text in Dreamweaver MX 2004 ??
How to truncate an html text and still.
Original String: Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet.